Crushed Stone Alabama
Crushed Stone or angular rock is one of the most accessible natural resources. It is produced by mining limestone or dolomite; then the rock is broken down by placing it in crushers, sorted by filtering through different size mesh to form the desired size of crushed stone. This crushed stone and rocks are for sale at wholesale prices and are available for delivery for any quantity. For a quote and delivery for Crushed Stone in Alabama, call Cliff at CT Hauling and Materials, 205-506-5000.
- Primarily used as a leveling agent on top of a compacted process like a base for pavers in walkways/patios. Also, the mineral aides the growth for garden vegetables; therefore, now is used in vegetable gardens. Stone Dust or Stone is for sale at wholesale prices and delivered in of any quantity to the central Alabama.
- Stone Dust Color: Grayish, blue
- Stone Dust Uses: Stone Dust or Stone Screening may be used for base of paving blocks and base for concrete pavers, walkways, patios, horse arenas, and paths for walking or biking, to make asphalt and for gardening.
- Stone Dust Prices: For a price quote and delivery call Cliff 205-506-5000.
- Grayish, blue stone, used for walkways, decorative stone used as driveway gravel, drainage and can be used to make asphalt.
- Grayish, blue stone, used for driveway gravel, drainage, mix asphalt
- Grayish, blue stone, used for driveway gravel, around trees, landscaping, drainage (French Drains) mixed with asphalt. Also, used as base for concrete sidewalks, driveways and patios
1 ½ DGA
- Grayish, blue stone; also, knows as “QP” Quarry Process, Dirty Stone. Dense graded Aggregate may be used as a base material for concrete pavers, asphalt driveways and walkways, road base, base for interlocking walls
1 ½ Stone
- Grayish, blue stone, used for drainage, septic systems, dry wells, and road base
2 ½ Stone
- Grayish, blue stone, used for drainage, dry wells, road base, septic systems, tracking on job sites
Wholesale prices on landscape supply
We proudly serve to Central Alabama: Birmingham, Pelham, Helena, Calera, Montevallo, Columbiana. For immediate service of any type, call Cliff at (205) 506-5000, CT Hauling and Materials.